From BBC News:
Indonesia has banned the film Balibo, which depicts the deaths of six foreign journalists in East Timor, the head of the foreign correspondents club said.
The club cancelled a screening of the film on legal advice that they could face charges.
The journalists died as Indonesian troops invaded East Timor in 1975.
Jakarta maintains they were killed accidentally in cross-fire. But an Australian coroner found in 2007 that the journalists had been executed.
The journalists - two Australians, two Britons and a New Zealander - were killed in the border town of Balibo as Indonesian forces entered East Timor.
A sixth Australian journalist was killed in Dili shortly after when Indonesian troops entered the city.
- Balibo - Official Film Site
- Balibo Five - Wikipedia
- Shooting Balibo - Penguin Books
- Balibo - Review by Shirley Shackleton
- Balibo 5 - Liam Bartlett Sixty Minutes Blog
- Death in Balibo, Lies in Canberra - Review by Simon Philpott
- Justice Long Overdue - Article in Perth Now
- Balibo 5 Inquiry - IGIS
- We Killed Balibo Five - from news.com.au