Thursday, June 7, 2007

Notes on Articles

From time to time you may notice that I have published articles or items that are not biographies of medieval women.

Politics has always been an interest of mine, and as such, I have developed a fascination with medieval politics. Afterall, a knowledge of what is happening in the political spectrum of medieval society is just as important as documenting the lives of some of the women who lived in these times.

My interests in medieval history are extremely ecclectic and are not solely focused on the lives of history's women - some of the men-folk have led some rather interesting lives. I may decide to add a few of the most "interesting" (insert infamous) ones. So in the spirit of equality, I have included some "notorious notables" - afterall, everyone loves a good villain!!!.


~~~ Melisende

No comments: